A little about myself.
My name is Nicole, NicB.Fit, The Workout Queen, Nicki... this can go on forever. I got into fitness when I was in college. I started working out with a trainer, and from then I’ve been working out ever since. I went from running 3 miles 3-4 times a week to lifting randomly, and now you can’t keep me out the gym. I’ve taken various classes from kickboxing, yoga, aerial yoga, water aquatics, etc and done various 5k & 10k races, mud runs & a few Tough Mudders. Fitness is life and I’m so passionate about fitness and health. I got serious about personal training a couple of months after I had shoulder surgery (April 2016), depressed because I couldn’t workout how I wanted to, so why not help others reach their goals. I took my personal trainer certification exam through ACE in September 2016 and passed. I have specialties in flexibility, weight loss and there are so many more to come. I also do online training and love it!
Other facts about NicB.
- I model for fun
- Graduated from Oakland University with a bachelors in biology & Spanish minor
- Going back to school and will be a physical therapist
- I love to write & read books of all sorts
- Virgo (9.8.90)
- ACE Personal Trainer
- ACE Weight Management Specialist
- ACE Flexibility Specialist
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
- Certified Strong by Zumba Instructor
- 9Round Certified (previous trainer)
- Shaw Academy Sports Nutrition